About Our School
Our Vision, Values and School Ethos
Towie School and Nursery communicates its philosophy and beliefs for the whole
At Towie School and Nursery everyone aspires to:-
- Achieve the very best we can.
- Learn now for the future, because we are the future.
- Respect and uphold the rights of everyone.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and personal qualities to thrive in an everchanging world.
Towie School & Nursery Aims
At Towie School we engage all our young people in the highest quality learning
activities in order to become:
Successful Learners, Confident Individuals, Responsible Citizens and Effective Contributors.
We aim for every child to be safe, healthy, acehieving, nurtured, active, respected,
responsible and included by:
- Promoting an ethos of wellbeing, respect, equality and inclusion;
- Developing a culture of achievement and ambition;
- Working in partnership with parents, other agencies and the community to
meet the needs of all children;
- Demonstrating a reflective and a collective commitment to improve the service
we offer our learners, families and community;
- Providing high quality leadership for learners and staff.